Renter's Insurance Policy that's right just for you.
If you are renting an apartment or a house, renter's insurance is a sure way to protect yourself and your personal belongs from financial loss. Renter's Insurance can cover not only good but also any personal liability that may have to deal with if someone were to get injured in your property. Remember, landlord's insurance only covers for the replace of their property and it does not cover your personal assets. Renter's insurance is very affordable and it can be very useful in times of need. (knock on wood)
What can Renter's Insurance do for me?
- Pays out money to replace damaged or stolen goods
- computer and electronics
- Covers accidental medical bills
- Lodging fees while your place is being repaired
- personal property coverage when you're on vacation
- Coverage during a move
- Damages caused to neighbors' property stemming from your unit
You can call us to discuss further coverages and questions or request for a free online quote here.
Contact Us9171 N. Milwaukee Ave
Niles, IL 60714
2550 Pleasant Hill Road Suite 434
Duluth, GA 30096
Licensed: IL WI IN GA