What is Business Insurance?
You've spent a lot of time starting or building up your business. Protect it and insure that it continues to be successful even when unexpected situations occur with Business Insurance. Business Insurance is a general term that covers several different types of insurance such as the ones listed below.
General Liability Insurance
- This type of insurance covers you as a business if you are at fault for any bodily injuries or physical damage to another party. Examples of this might include if you accidentally spill coffee on a client's computer or if you take a client out for a tour and they slip.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- This type of insurance is needed for businesses that have cars, trucks, and any other motor vehicles. It is designed to financially protect the business from any liabilities and/or bodily injuries and physical damages in collisions. This type of insurance may also cover theft and any other physical damages not caused by a collision.
Commercial Property Insurance
- This type of insurance covers the loss of buildings or personal property due to catastrophic events. This includes:
- personal property of the business
- personal property of the business owner
- personal property of others on site
Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- This type of insurance will help pay for excess costs that your other insurance or policies do not fully cover for. Commercial umbrella insurance is a way for you to have extra coverage for bodily injuries and physical damages.
Professional Liability Insurance
- This type of insurance is also known as errors and omissions. This helps businesses in the service and advice industry, such as those in consulting, information technology, marketing, etc., for claims made against them.
Business Owner's Package
- This type of insurance combines all the aspects of property and liability risks into one. It has the standard coverage a business owner needs. This is typically given at a premium that is in sum smaller than the combined cost of the itemized coverages. This type of insurance is best for small and medium sized businesses.
- This type of insurance prevents an employee from suing the employer by providing wage replacement and medical benefits
Group Health Insurance
- This is insurance that a business purchases to then provide to qualified employees and typically to their family members as well. This is usually part of an employee benefits package.
Group Life Insurance
- This is insurance that a business purchases to then provide to its employees. It is also known as institutional or wholesale life insurance.
Group Disability Insurance
- This is insurance that a business purchases to then provide to its employees for the case that an employee becomes disabled from an illness or injury. This type of insurance provides income replacement to the disabled individual. There are two types: short-term disability (STD) or long-term disability (LTD).
- This type of insurance is for expenses hat the other insurance policies do not cover.
Click here for a free quote or simple call us at 847-965-1900
Contact Us9171 N. Milwaukee Ave
Niles, IL 60714
2550 Pleasant Hill Road Suite 434
Duluth, GA 30096
Licensed: IL WI IN GA